- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 cups Kellogg's® Froot Loops® cereal
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, softened
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
1. In small bowl stir together flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
2. In large electric mixer bowl, beat the 1 cup margarine and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time and 1/2 cup orange juice. Beat well. Add flour mixture. Mix until well combined. Stir in KELLOGG'S® FROOT LOOPS® cereal. Drop by level tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
3. Bake at 350° F for 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove immediately from baking sheets. Cool on wire racks. When completely cooled, frost with Orange Icing. Decorate with additional cereal, whole or crushed.
1. Combine powdered sugar, margarine and orange juice in small
2. Beat until smooth.