Crunchy Pudding Squares
Prep Time (min): 20
Total Time (min): 80
- 1/2 cup corn syrup
- 1 package (3 1/4 oz.) vanilla pudding and pie filling mix (cooking type)
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 4 cups Kellogg's® Corn Pops® cereal
- Kellogg's® Froot Loops® cereal
1. Place corn syrup and pudding mix in large saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture boils. Cook 1 minute longer. Remove from heat. Mix in peanut butter. Add KELLOGG'S® CORN POPS® cereal, stirring until well coated.
2. Spread mixture into a thin layer on buttered baking sheet. Let stand until firm. Break into bite-size pieces to serve.
Recipe will not yield acceptable product if Instant Pudding and Pie filling is used.