Froot Loops® Muffins
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup fat-free milk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 cups Kellogg's® Froot Loops® cereal
1. In medium bowl stir together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
2. In small bowl combine egg, milk and oil. Add to flour mixture, stirring only until combined. Fold in cereal. Portion evenly into twelve 2 1/2-inch muffin-pan cups coated with cooking spray or lined with foil bake cups.
3. Bake at 375° F about 15 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Serve warm.