KELLOGG'S® FROOT LOOPS® Ice Cream Squares
- 2 cups Kellogg's® Froot Loops® cereal
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped nuts
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, slightly softened
1. Measure KELLOGG'S® FROOT LOOPS® cereal and nuts into small mixing bowl. Sprinkle brown sugar over mixture. Add butter, tossing lightly until thoroughly combined.
2. Sprinkle half of cereal mixture evenly into buttered 8 x 8 x 2-inch pan; spread evenly with ice cream. Sprinkle with remaining cereal mixture, pressing lightly. Freeze until firm.
3. Cut into squares and serve with caramel or butterscotch sauce, if desired.